Study Abroad Scholarship for Short-Term Study Abroad 2023-2024 Academic Year
在2023-2024学年继续, the Bunker Hill Community College's 留学项目 will be will be offering the Study Abroad Scholarship for 教师-Led study abroad programs.
The scholarship covers 80% of the total student cost of selected short-term 教师-Led 留学项目.
- Be matriculated in a BHCC degree or certificate program in Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 semesters.
- Have completed by the end of the Fall 2023 semester 6 college-level credits at BHCC (does not include transfer credits).
申请截止日期为2023年11月20日. Read about each program below. Then complete the application, reference and statement forms to apply.
HUM 500: Civically Engaged Transmedia Storytelling: Migrant Identities, Palimpsest of Races in Europe
- 资格要求:ENG111, GPA 2.0及以上
- Explore the academic opportunities at the university of Calabria, where the department of humanities is dedicated to providing students with essential resources for their educational journey.
这门课程是为英语学生设计的, 表演艺术, 沟通, 视觉艺术, 以及社会科学. It's perfect for those aspiring to find employment or pursue higher education in the creative industries, including film and television, 新闻, 视觉艺术. 表演艺术, creative writing, game design, and 社会 media content production.
- Explore leading industry storytelling practices using digital and emerging technologies.
- Develop engaging multi-platform narrative experiences for diverse audiences.
- Learn how to harness real -life stories for entertainment, marketing, or 社会 change.
- Craft stories that seamlessly integrate written and visual language.
- A learning community model fulfilling all GenEd SLOAP requirements.
- Close collaboration with the university of Calabria humanities department.
- Study in southern Italy with a rich diversity of 文化s and communities.
- enhance your educational and 社会 skills while elevating civic engagement in your storytelling techniques and goals.
For more information contact Dr. Proshot Kalami, 英语 and 表演艺术 Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Justice Kumahia and Dr.Franklyn Taylor Exploring Ghana. Introduction to Business (MAN111)
Highlights of the Program:
- Explore Management 历史, 决策, Managing the External Environment and the Organizations Culture within Business in Ghana."
- 访问 Ghana Stock Exchange, Ghana Commercial Bank, and
Ghana National Chamber of commerce Immerse in entrepreneurial insights with a visit to AVIS Rent a Car, 在马科拉市场交战, 并探索自己创业
- Investigate factors influencing global trade and their impact
- 研究经济, 政法, 社会, 文化, and technological barriers to international business.
与Carlos L .教授一起在巴拿马留学. 梅纳德-行为科学系 & 全球学习 & 培训 Project Manager Sasha Johnson - HOPE Initiative/Academic Support & 通路
- 3学分SOC 101课程
- Focus Theme- A Cultural Place-Based 教育 Experience in Panama City
- 资格 Requirements-Prerequisite - Academic Reading Ill (ESL-098) or Integrated ELL Level Ill (ELL-103) or Reading Skills II (RDG-095) or exemption by placing into a higher-level course.
- You will engage directly with educational institutions and actively participate in educational excursions.
- 你的每一次经历都将受到深刻的文化影响, allowing you to leverage your preferred learning styles: visual, 触觉, 和参与.
- You will apply sociological theory lenses and utilize data-gathering tools for a reflective and comprehensive note-taking practice.
- 贯穿这段留学经历, you will progress seamlessly from context to clarity, 来分类, and ultimately to engaging with various communities.
- Dive into Panama's Pulse: 探索巴拿马的人口和文化数据, immersing yourself in the investigation techniques used by sociologists.
- 墙外教育: Embark on field experiences at educational hubs and 文化 gems like museums, 艺术场馆, 还有音乐/舞蹈空间. Uncover the historical sites that breathe life into Panama City.
- 文化的镜子: Discover the tapestry of similarities and differences between your own 文化 and the vibrant Panamanian way of life.
- 当地的对话: Engage in lively dialogues, 非正式的谈话, and meaningful discussions with local Panamanians, gaining insights into the distinctive facets of their 文化 experiences.
- 社会学公布: Immerse in orientation talks that unravel the sociological content, 覆盖理论, 研究, 文化, 结构, 分层, and institutions within Panama.
- 巴拿马编年史: 整理你的笔记并综合观察结果, using a 文化 lens to analyze insight gained from your unique experiences and reflect on your experiences by crafting a personal narrative that adds depth to your journey, Share your new-found knowledge and learning through a narrative upon your return.
See What Study Abroad is All BET体育官方APP下载
View the video below to see what type of experiences study abroad students can expect. This video features highlights from the 2023 study abroad trip to Costa Rica.